Shooting the breeze BASC - The British Association for Shooting and Conservation  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > Hunter / Field Target

Hunter / Field Target Anything metal target related...

Old 8th May 2012, 02:52 PM
Member of: Redfearn FTC

Originally Posted by HotShot View Post
Dave Thomlinson was looking for someone to blame for crashing from a 36 on the sillies on Saturday to a 28 on Sunday. I suggested you
Perfect conditions @ 1500 for the sillies, blowing a gale at 9am it was
Old 9th May 2012, 08:06 AM

A big hallo at all

For me it's always a pleasure to participate in English competitions, and also this time as well as a pleasure it was an honor to participate in a competition as prestigious.

I feel compelled to thank all those who worked for its realization and that I have so kindly welcomed, as well as all the shooters who have participated so sportively.

Old 9th May 2012, 10:23 AM
WFTF World Champion 2010
Member of: Villarrubio FT

Hi all, I'm back in Spain after a long journey. I want to thank everyone who participated in the event, the organization is exceeded each year. It was a pleasure to participate in this competition, the hardest in which I participated, the course of FT has been the most demanding, which I had to put all my energy and knowledge to to make a good score. The wind at Emleey is the most complicated I've seen in a course of FT.
The silhouettes are always a difficult issue, every day is different, and this year for me have been even more difficult than last year. I could not rest easy in any of the two days, but still scores were not bad.
I want to thank everyone the welcome we have had, all members of the Spanish team have enjoyed this weekend and we felt like at home.
A hug for Shaun and his family, without them this would not have the same value.
I congratulate all participants and winners, I was pleased to see there are small shooters, with great talent, soon they will be future champions. And the enthusiasm and effort of the veterans, are an example.
I hope to return next year, I have a challenge with the silhouettes. And maybe if the work and other conditions allow me, i will see you again this year in the European Championship in Weston Park.