Yes would like more 34 58.62%
No, just the 2 13 22.41%
Not Bothered 9 15.52%
Don't like double headers at all 2 3.45%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15th July 2009, 07:14 AM
Lee Marvin & the Shadows
Default MADS TAKE ON IT sorry Ians

Money ,we cant live with-out it and do our sport .
Profit is not a dirty word because if profit is not made nothing will continue as we know it .
this sport is made up of blokes that love not just shooting but everything else that makes the sport what it is ,me I could;nt give a toss how I do this weekend ,I;ll meet loads of good guys that I lil ,shake their hands and have a laugh ,what can be better that that.
Double headers ,for me it should be down to the club to give their honest opion if they want it and can cope with the extra work that is involved.and iif Sparky is happy with that answer go for it 2 or 3 a year will cut down on the cost .