Shooting the breeze FT Review  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 8th January 2012, 07:27 PM
Default M.a.d s.e.f.t.a ft/hft mix

Well what a fantastic day that was!

S.E.F.T.A kindly let us host a ft winter league today which hasnt happened in a while.

going back to our roots as an FT club when we first started in 2006 was a very emotional experience for me.

it was great to see the old school FT shooters mixing it with the HFT riff raff! haha.

big thanks to the HFT shooters for coming down today and supporting M.A.D.

i know that sitting on a cushion is difficult with a 2 stone gut but hey ho it was fun!

darren Q, shaun useless, doc holliday, bill chapman, kyle + ray, mark hackford, dennis( i need to change my kit) + harry f, griggzy and anyone else ive forgotten thanks for your support cause without you M.A.D wouldnt survive as a competitive club.

well done to all the FT shooters who braved the "ditch of doom"

hope to see you all at the G.P on 13th May.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 8th January 2012, 08:17 PM
Member of: MAD

Just like to say as always I am sure I could have done better really great coarse today well done to all involved. Thanks also to Ian and John for their company today really enjoyable shoot just wish my range finding and windage skills were better.

Old 8th January 2012, 08:43 PM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers
Default A ***** Of A Course ?

I have to say . that i survive MAD ( mostly ) very hard shooting , which requires digging in and what i call the GRRRRRR factor . you cannot seem to out think the course , you have to use a mix of experience and instinct to get anywhere near a good score . mixed with a large dose of luck . the first lane i started on was about right . uphill , light breeze from the right , 50 yarder . went just outside on the right , should have got it all day long . missed an inch to the left . oh dear here we go . that was before we got to the shot's from the wood to the field . hits every where , the ditch of doom was working it's magic and it got harder as you went down to the corner of the field . more pressure was heaped apon you as your score shrank . god , i MUST not drop any more . next shot up a 40 yard stander and so on it went . if you think you are going to MAD for an easy ride gents , forget it . you are gonna work for everything you get . ??? HOLLY
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "
Old 9th January 2012, 07:02 AM
Default Hard course..

Got a whole bunch of excuses but I'll save them for next time, really good course, I quite liked sitting down .. Had a conversation with Ian about making hft a sitting down sport .. His reply would most likely get me banned from shooting the breeze so youll have to ask him :')
Cheers for the course dop, and everyone else for making it a good day, some really nice prices of kit,

Harry fallows.
Harry Fallows - Harrys Halfwit's Team Captain - MAD