Shooting the breeze Valley Arms Sponsors of UKAHFT  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > Calender Events

Calender Events What's happening when and where...

Winter HFT this Sunday at Cambridge
Calendar: Default Calendar
Aspiring to mediocrity
11th December 2011
Sunday the 11th December, sees the 2nd round of the new Winter HFT series at Cambridge HFT. (SG8 6QD)

We shall be starting at 11am with a safety brief at 10.45. The course will be 30 shots and all the ranges will be to UKAHFT specification. There is no pre-booking so just come along on the day and shoot a great course with like minded people.

Cost is just 7

Juniors 5

Open Class

The competition is predominantly Open class, with medals on the day for the winners and a nice big trophy for the season champions.

You can either enter a team for the series, this should comprise of 4 shooters with 3 scores to count or if you want a 3 man team then all your scores will count.

If you do not want to shoot the complete series as a single team and only want to shoot a few rounds, then no problem. There will be medals for the top team on the day. So, when you book in, let us know your team name and the shooters in it, otherwise we will put you with 2 other shooters and make up a day team (A bit like the UKAHFt pairs)

There shall of course be medals for Juniors and if enough people shoot there will be medals for Ladies springer and .22

Also, every shoot you take part in gives you a better chance of winning a brand new HW101 from Hull cartridge.

So come along and give us a try

Old 8th December 2011, 01:57 PM
Pete Dutton

I must being going stir crazy as I could have sworn I posted on a thread like this earlier this morning ???
Old 8th December 2011, 02:09 PM
Aspiring to mediocrity
Member of: MEMBER OF M.A.D

It must have been a dream Pete.
Somehow I made TEAM ENGLAND 2012 and 2013

Illiterate writer for AirGunner

The real Kung Foo Panda.