Shooting the breeze Best fittings sponsors UKAHFT  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > General Airgun Chat

General Airgun Chat Chat and banter that doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old 2nd December 2011, 03:53 PM
Member of: Easton Field Target Club
Default RWS Diana 75 T01 HV

I traded my Gehmann Gp-1 match pistol for a Diana 75T01 HV rifle. The fella bought it new in 1986 and it's in superb condition still have all the bits that came with the rifle and the styrofoam box. He said he doesn't shoot it much but does shoot it a few times a year. The last time he shot it is 9 months ago. I asked him to see if it's still in working order and fire a few pellets. He got back to me and chrony a 10 shot string.It's consistent with the high being 600 fpe and the lowest being 594 fpe. So I agreed to trade after this, and it's on it's way to me and my pistol to him.

My only worries now is I will for sure be shooting it more than the previous owner. Would the seal all of a sudden fail since it's a 25 year old rifle? Should I just use it till I need the seal replaced or just get new seals on it right away?

Pretty sure the dovetail is long enough to mount an offset one piece mount to mount a scope. I will be using it as a ten meter indoors . But when it's raining and windy outside I am going to mount the scope for my FT practice indoors at 10 to 15 yards. Have anyone used this rifle for informal FT training indoors?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0220_1-RWS-75-TO1- crop-packaging.jpg (168.8 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Redster; 3rd December 2011 at 09:26 AM.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread