Shooting the breeze Doncaster Airgun Range/  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > Calender Events

Calender Events What's happening when and where...

BFTA GP1 Avon hawks
Calendar: Default Calendar
shep
Member
 


The shooting club is within the grounds of a very large country estate house called COOMBE LODGE, Blagdon BS40 7RE. It is used primary as a wedding venue and can easily be found on the internet. The post code or Sat Nav Co-ordinates N51.329847 W -2.723735 degrees will take you to the main entrance driveway of Coombe Lodge estate. Go up the main drive and signs will be out on the day from there to take you exactly into the wood where the shoot will be located.

If approaching from CHURCHILL on the A38, turn at the traffic lights and take the A368 (Bath Road) towards BLAGDON, (adjacent to a Fish and Chip shop). Follow towards BLAGDON for about 3 miles and you will see COOMBE LODGE on your left as you rise towards the top of a hill at Blagdon.

The closest Premier Inn is at SIDCOT only about 6 miles away. There may be somewhere in Blagdon itself only 1/2 mile away.

Any questions just pm or ask here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 25th March 2015, 04:11 PM
Welsh Wizard's Avatar
Welsh Wizard Welsh Wizard is offline
Because I`m.............
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Member of: Oaktree, Avon Hawks, Harriers
Location: Swansea
Posts: 1,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin hopps View Post
Thanks lads will keep my eye on it then.
Your in AA, or A for 10, B for 15, C for 20!
__________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BFTA FAQ Grading Questions

http://www.shooting-the-breeze.com/f...ad.php?t=37260
or
simon.evans2@ntlworld.com




Updated Bfta Rolling 16 % by region

Now on here!
http://www.shooting-the-breeze.com/f...splay.php?f=82







You Give you have to Take, its FT - Sponsored by "S&B"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 28th March 2015, 12:47 PM
RobF's Avatar
RobF RobF is offline
My Empire of Dirt
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset
Location: Poole, Dorset
Posts: 10,866
Default

Booking now open
__________________
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 28th March 2015, 02:16 PM
Brian.Samson's Avatar
Brian.Samson Brian.Samson is offline
Allowed in Sales
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Member of: Pontefract, Doncaster Airgun Range
Location: Doncaster
Posts: 2,763
Default

You might notice that there's a list of registered shooters at the top of the post - that list is automatically updated every 5 minutes by the new GP Scoring system ( Shaun-O-Matic 3000 ).

You might also notice that some of the names are displayed in Red.

Don't panic too much if your name is in red, what it means is that Shaun-O-Matic 3000 is struggling to match you up with the latest Grading list.

If Shaun-O-Matic can't match you in the grading list then you'll be down as 'A' grade until we can match you in the list.

There's no need to panic and please don't PM me (my PM box get's full quickly) - If your name has gone red, I'll already know about it and will at some point investigate why and hopefully sort it out before the GP.

Once sorted your name should turn blue and you'll be moved into your correct grade.

If your name's not in red please check the shooters list to make sure you've registered in the correct session and that you're in the grade you think you should be in.

If you want to elect to shoot in a higher grade please contact either Me or Simon Evans and let us know (when we've updated your grade you should automagically move in the above list).
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 28th March 2015, 02:56 PM
BDL's Avatar
BDL BDL is offline
Dangerous
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Member of: Blaenau Gwent
Location: Ebbw Vale
Posts: 973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian.Samson View Post
You might notice that there's a list of registered shooters at the top of the post - that list is automatically updated every 5 minutes by the new GP Scoring system ( Shaun-O-Matic 3000 ).

You might also notice that some of the names are displayed in Red.

Don't panic too much if your name is in red, what it means is that Shaun-O-Matic 3000 is struggling to match you up with the latest Grading list.

If Shaun-O-Matic can't match you in the grading list then you'll be down as 'A' grade until we can match you in the list.

There's no need to panic and please don't PM me (my PM box get's full quickly) - If your name has gone red, I'll already know about it and will at some point investigate why and hopefully sort it out before the GP.

Once sorted your name should turn blue and you'll be moved into your correct grade.

If your name's not in red please check the shooters list to make sure you've registered in the correct session and that you're in the grade you think you should be in.

If you want to elect to shoot in a higher grade please contact either Me or Simon Evans and let us know (when we've updated your grade you should automagically move in the above list).
Top job Brian mate , after resetting my password (old age and toooooo many) all booked in.

Very swish new system mate

Bri
__________________
Steyr LG110 FT, Sightron SIIISS 10-50x60 LRIRMH
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 28th March 2015, 03:11 PM
Ratinator Ratinator is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Member of: Millride FTC / Nomads
Location: stourport
Posts: 2,623
Default Shooting partners

Is that who we will be shooting with or is it just the way the names are coming up on the screen ?
__________________
Tench converted Anschutz 9015
Bought from Theratworks
Iceni 89.5 /78.9/85.7/72.3/85.7/
41st in the world 16th best score Wales 2017
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 28th March 2015, 04:09 PM
Brian.Samson's Avatar
Brian.Samson Brian.Samson is offline
Allowed in Sales
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Member of: Pontefract, Doncaster Airgun Range
Location: Doncaster
Posts: 2,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratinator View Post
Is that who we will be shooting with or is it just the way the names are coming up on the screen ?
That's just an alphabetical (by surname) list grouped into session and grade/class.

Shaun-O-Matic 3000 will suggest lane allocations but these will be sent to the hosting region and not published unless the hosting region want to publish them.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 28th March 2015, 04:45 PM
Yorkshiretea's Avatar
Yorkshiretea Yorkshiretea is offline
B Grade Bandit
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Member of: Anston FTC
Location: Sheffield
Posts: 2,496
Default

I know James likes to shoot the kneeling lanes sat down now but surely he's not doing a full GP Open or is that a different JamesO?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 28th March 2015, 04:48 PM
RobF's Avatar
RobF RobF is offline
My Empire of Dirt
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset
Location: Poole, Dorset
Posts: 10,866
Default

I believe he's never won the open class...
__________________
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 28th March 2015, 04:49 PM
Brian.Samson's Avatar
Brian.Samson Brian.Samson is offline
Allowed in Sales
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Member of: Pontefract, Doncaster Airgun Range
Location: Doncaster
Posts: 2,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkshiretea View Post
I know James likes to shoot the kneeling lanes sat down now but surely he's not doing a full GP Open or is that a different JamesO?
I think James clicked 'Open' by mistake when he booked. You can sort out booking mistakes yourself by just re-booking with the correct information. Shaun-O-Matic 3000 will pick up the change the next time the Cuckoo pecks it (every 5 minutes)
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 28th March 2015, 04:51 PM
DaveRobinson's Avatar
DaveRobinson DaveRobinson is offline
NEFTA Chairman
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member of: Anston
Location: Killamarsh
Posts: 1,110
Default

ooooooooooooooooooooo thats clever stuff init
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SWEFTA League 11 - Avon Hawks TonyF Calender Events 19 2nd November 2015 07:00 AM
Thanks to Avon Hawks NJR 100 Hunter / Field Target 6 28th December 2014 09:57 PM
Avon hawks open-fun shoot shep Calender Events 11 25th August 2014 04:19 PM
Visit to avon hawks RAIDER News and Results 8 14th December 2013 08:57 AM
Avon hawks Artfull-Bodger Hunter / Field Target 0 2nd August 2010 04:35 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
shooting-the-breeze.com Skin design and concept by Attitude