View Single Post
Old 12th August 2012, 06:55 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default die 36 it is then

Gp8 East Devon 2012

enjoyed the mix of hold your aim inside edge for probably 30 + shots and then the mix of out one side or the other at gp8 east Devon today.
The open sections make it a much better course for me as other wise it would have been another dont come out of kill shoot.

Opened the travelling tool bag this morning just after am session had started to find die 36 tin had half spilled, so gathered the rest up and went on the zero range. Made a couple of clicks R on windage at 25 yards and all seemed fine. did not bother with die 5 so die 36 are on the way to the worlds.

Shot well enough, missed a long 50#+ yarder (one of many on the course ) that really was unreadbale. Gave inside 3 edge as all the others and it flew across.
Missed the 45 yard one up the "tree / swing arm thng, this time was out half inch and it needed 3/4!
Rock steady on the 45y stander (lane 15) and had a great shot, only to see the pellet strike about 1/4 inch above 12!

gutted. Must have been duff pellet?

Still, at least i took my standers Standing to miss them and i have not mentioned that Fisher took his sitting!

or i PUMPED him by 2. Anything more than one is a Pumping apparently. that make is 4 - 1 in my book but we take it to Gp9 to finalise on points / final season position lol
the good news is we wont be far from each other. the bad news ( for them) is someone else (that tony cook dont like lol) will be with us lol

I`ve seen the light I've seen the light Stand up stand up for jesus

sit down for fisher. there is a lord lol
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85

Last edited by NJR 100; 12th August 2012 at 07:53 PM.