View Single Post
Old 7th August 2012, 12:50 AM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
Hi Simon,
I understand I'm the only person that wants to reduce the bunching at the top of AA and so I will shut up about making the GP's harder. I was just reacting to Holly's suggestion to make the GP's even easier!

But I must just point out that SWEFTA courses are allowed 40% of the targets as reducers down to 12.7mm and it's not that long ago that we had them down to 10mm so I stand by my opinion that the average SWEFTA course is harder than the average GP.

Alec. (the oldest "youth" on the GP circuit)
Not really disagreeing in all respects as I think some Gp have been too easy again this year due to a lack of wind. thats not to say they were not good courses.
My fav two gp this year have been ours and anston. both had wind and thus you had to be able to shot in the kill and out. i think there were a was a wider spread of results in thise than say gp4, where i stayed in the kill for all 50 shots. Not much of a test of shooting skill to me that day, more balance.

Given the same wind conditions, i would say a bunch of short range mini klills will be cleared far more often than a Gp full size course Alec. Mini kills become hard and very quickly lottery in wind. I like reducers / 15 ml, but they have to be in the right lanes.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85