View Single Post
Old 30th July 2012, 05:25 PM
Member of: Castle

Thanks to everyone that supported the shoot this year, it was a great day with some testing targets out there.

100 shots is not easy at the best of times, so with the addition of very small kills and some reduced kills on kneeling lanes made it very exciting. Add in the weather and you have a great day for both experienced and new shooters alike.

Big thanks to all the people involved in setting up the event, plus of course Air Arms and Kibworth Gun Shop for their continued support. Having the raffle open to all means that everyone stands a chance of winning, no matter what their ability - surely the best way to encourage more participation in the sport.

I would finally like to add a big thanks and congratulations to my Dowry Hill team mates for some excellent results, bringing the trophy home for another year. Well done Steve for a great afternoon result and Val, I had every faith in your spring gun capability! (Also, from the post above welcome on board Mak, hope to meet up with you soon).

Cheers all and see you in a couple of weeks.

Castle FTC