View Single Post
Old 28th July 2012, 05:55 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Mega Die 5

Young Mr.Berty is on the look out for Die 5. i am guessing Connor gave him some to try and they work very well in his Zenith Ev2.

Thing is, my super die 36 are running low, enough left for this year only so i tells Berty i would try what ever Neath Gun shop had in stock.

That turned out to be die 40

So, Tondu this morning with fresh paper and a multi choice of pellets for REV to spit down a sunny Tondu zero range.

Tried Die 50, 36, 39, 40 and Gilly Die 5.

New die 40 were ok out of tin but better sized to 4.50.

D50 were better sized than out of tin, in fact out of tin was somewhat shotgun

D 36 great sized or tin.

D 39 were great out of tin or sized

However, the surprise package were the die 5. Crap when sized, but mega when straight from tin.

As such and considering they shot well as emergancy pellets at Gp 8, I shall switch to Dai 5 for Gp 8 and quite possibly the worlds.

Being the kind sort of chap i am though I have told Berty he can buy a few tins of Die 5 off me as long he does not waste them and wins the gp series with them? cant see how can miss with these mega pellets

I was suitably impressed with the die 40 that i baught the rest in stock as i thaught i would use them for practise and regional comps and keep the dai 5 for Gp / worlds?

All in all , a good mornings plinking at 50m. Have to say it again, the BP taylor Ball trigger is Mega Mega. Made precise triggger relase very easy, super kit
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85