Thread: Frustrated
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2012, 10:50 AM
Default Frustrated

Hi All,

I am dealing with an issue and would like to ask for your opinion, given that some of you probably have had previous similar experience on the issue (?). I was after a custom stock for my MFR and having already purchased stocks from Gary Cane and Ginb, I thought I should try Paul Wilson who apparently makes beautiful stocks and is highly regarded by everyone in the community. Bearing this in mind, I went on to contact him, by phone, as I found it from his website and explained to him what exactly it was I wanted. He seemed very nice, suggested I contact him through sms from then on, as he isn't much into emails etc and informed me that he would source an MFR action and let me know as soon as he did. Indeed, a couple of weeks later he contacted me to tell me that he's got the action and that I needed to send him the required amount (all together 500pounds/including shipping to Greece) so that he would start working on it and that about two-three weeks later I d have the stock. I immediately wired the money to his bank, he acknowledged receipt and I waited. The three weeks passed and I sent him an sms asking if he d be long. He replied that he had to give the action back and that it would take a bit longer.Another three weeks later, seeing that he wouldn't get the action, I offered to send him my standard stock so that he d work with it (sending the action from Greece would be too much of a fuss) and he accepted. That was about early June. Ever since he s been telling me he's working on it and that it ll be ready in a week or two and that he ll send me my old stock back within a couple of days and so on but none of his promises are honored and for the past week or so he doesn't even reply to my messages. I am sure that most -or all- of you here who have ordered a stock from Paul Wilson have very good things to say about him, but I honestly tell you this has been my experience and now I m 500 and one stock minus, stuck with an action I can not use and I really don't know what to do.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread