Totally agree that if the ground was unsuitable to hold the event for whatever reasons it was postponed.
I hope the new date is not the 5th August as the 4 counties was moved from 15th July to the 5th August to accommodate the English open and this will hit 4 clubs.
MAD for it.
Steyr LG 110 Gary Cane, Leupold 2.5-8x36 TMR
Member of the UYK, UYB, UYC, UYH & UYE club.
I would like to agree with you....but then we would both be wrong !!