View Single Post
Old 10th July 2012, 08:51 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default As requested by Doz

GP tidy up tomorrow and then straight into planning the John Thomas Memorial Shoot / Wafta summer series shoot @ tondu

Doz made a comment that he would love to shoot the banks again from the gp.

I am hoping he meant lanes 9 onwards from sundays Gp which started with "MY" target 18 up on the banks.
Got an idea to try something "new" for the John Thmoas shoot in that lane 1 will start at the top of the banks (where my car was parked), but firing down towards our "bottom" pond / across the accesss road and towards the edge of the woods etc.
Lane 2 and onwards will work along the bank towards our container, turn so that we have lanes firing out above what was the Zero range at the Gp Sunday then utilize the lane coming back up the banks so in effect we will shoot the Gp lanes 16 - 9 but in the oppasite direction this time.

Will change some ranges etc but keep the tough shots up the banks?

My policy with a Regional shoot is to have 1 in 5 as a gimmie to make sure all clases keep hitting targets every couple of lanes, but just for Doz may shove a couple of extra long and tough shots up those banks to finish the course on.

Zero and extreme 10 shot side shoot will be up by the shotgunner containers as will parking.

Hope to see some of you there.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85