View Single Post
Old 9th July 2012, 11:45 AM
Member of: Polish Field Target Association - PFTA

My mame is Tomek and I live in Poland. I am a member of Polish Field Target Association (PFTA) and I am also a member of PFTA Regulations Committee.
In the beginning I would like ask you to forgive me my English. I am not perfect.
I have familiarised with the discussion about the HFT regulations. Every year we work out and update HFT regulations based on UKAHFT articles. Our regulations concerning HFT are similar to British. In Poland the law allows max power 17 Joules as a non FAC. Nevertheless for HFT competition the max power of muzzle was established on 16,3 Joules which is recalculated from British limit - 12 ftlb. Distances to targets are almost the same and are recalculated in metric units (7,5m – 41m) and scoring is the same too (2, 1, 0).
The only important difference is a number of targets for course. In our regulations it is 40 and for the number of targets is appropriately recalculated number of compulsory targets and stances.
For the rest content of regulations the differences are marginal.
For the time being our stand on HFT regulations is to do not change them. We think the regulations are good and does not require significant revision.
In fact we started working out new regulations for HFT for next year. Nevertheless our intent is to make just small “face-lift” making the regulations more clear.

With regards

Last edited by MASZOT; 9th July 2012 at 01:59 PM.