Thread: Marshalling...
View Single Post
Old 26th June 2012, 07:16 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Marshalling / gp shooting parnters

its my opinion that at a gp where possible your shooting partner(s) should be from the same class as you are, ie Spring, AA, etc.
Thus, they are more likley to have in interest in how you are shooting and making sure your not getting any advantage?
as such, for gp6 Tondu, where i can i have put shooters from the same grades together.
There is no real guidence in setting shooting partners come gps, just wondered what GP shooters think?

keep team mates apart?
keep Club mates apart?
Keep friends apart?

no one would ever have a partner if we tried to do all the above!

I know in the past when i was in C -A grae and shot with higher grade shooters i felt intimedated by the "better" shots and would not have said anything to any one better / in a higher grade than me even though i have seen things that i know broke rules.
I once shot with a well known AA shooter at Bisley in a gp a few years ago and his first two shots on the chrono were hot, I saw him squeeze the pellet on the third with out the marshall seeing it and he went through.
At the time i would not have deared say anything as i was i think in C grade but even i knew that was against the rules
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85