View Single Post
Old 11th August 2009, 06:35 PM
" Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...

Originally Posted by Kingplinker
Sadly Ryan thats the big problem mate - nowhere to practice really although I am going to be setting up my own little hft practice site in the next few weeks , also looking to get back to my local land ( 5 mins away ) to get some much needed practice .

Its no good being the best 25 yards shots in the world ........ unless of course some kind hft course setter wants to set them all out at 25 yards . ( full size kills obviously ) lol

Those who have a local club with all the facilities are very lucky indeed , I managed a quick set up of my aim points 5 mins before a comp on sunday so can't complain too much about my rather poor 52 as I still really enjoyed it .

Try Basingstoke
Originally Posted by Rik ochet View Post
A bit harsh Chris.....
Even if true
Huh I would have cleared Basingstoke ............. if that bloke Graham had painted the targets properly Painting them for the second round so all and sundry could see the kill zone from a mile away in a fog didn't lessen the blow either Wasn't meant to be I guess .

>>>HRPC airgun section<<<

According to the myth, Pandora opened a container releasing all the miseries of mankindógreed, vanity, slander, envy, piningóleaving only HOPE ( + airguns ) inside.