Thread: Kneeling rules
View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2012, 07:55 AM
Never has been banned from sales
Member of: Nelson & Nomads airgun club

Picture looks Perfectly fine to me.

With regards to Berty and big bean bags, I'm sure his position is fine and most are but I think the problem is some people may not even realise their bag ( doesn't have to be the bigger bag) is giving extra support to the buttox. I think the problem arises when it is positioned too close to the ankle and if filled pretty well will puff up, I have to be careful with my smaller range sports bag.
Still maintain a kneeling roll is way to go, or just permit the bag to be used to support knee and/or upper shin. A good pair of boots will support the ankle but then again im not sure how some of the larger frames may feel about putting extra stress on the ankle joint so prob some form of ankle support would/may be needed.

Education is key, I'll be on a kneeling lane at the TONDU GP (if Simon allows me ) helping those with their technique (if they want it) and advising them before addressing the targets. If it takes an extra 20mins for the session and people go away with better knowledge and understanding then the sport can only benefit.

He who never made a mistake never learned!
He who never missed never shot!