View Single Post
Old 19th June 2012, 08:51 AM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by mikewills8904 View Post
Tosh ,Simon can't be there and your away so why don't we pick a date you are both available
that would be (as per e-mail to oaktree members) at best the winter for me Mike. I dont have a subnday free now until mid october, by which time the winter Mfta series will have started.

as you said The farmer wanted to pull the shoot due to the wet fields. He understandably not wanting the greass chewed up with parking and cars probably being pulled out?

As such, i think we need to look at a couple of things.

Wafta has to go for the year long series and allow clubs to put their "two" shoots on at the dates that suit them best, that would be "summer" for oaktree?

alternativley and this is something i think i would like to see.

The Bfta series is stretched out more than it is this year.

Its very tight at the moment with a Gp every two weeks and little time for any regional shoots in the summer months.
You cant even take a 2 week summer holiday with out missing a round

Perhaps the gp series would be better if it went from Early April to october?
A gp every 3-4 weeks perhaps?
I know my suggestion of gp doube headers is on the agenda and it will be a voting issue come the Agm. so GP (thiose that dont shoot GP need not apply) shooters will have the say in if they want double headers.
seems to work for HFT.
would help spread the diary.

I will only be at Oaktree for practise sessions now it seems wich is a bugger considering the work that went into preparing and changing the course.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85