View Single Post
Old 16th June 2012, 02:26 PM
Member of: Castle

Originally Posted by Ratinator View Post
I think a lot of people are fed up of the moaning the sport has changed so much over these past few years, my input to the discussion was we can have all the rules in the world but if they are not enforced then they are about as much use as a chocolate lifeguard.

It seem's to me that rule's only come into force when people feel threatened by some one progress in the sport.
If you shoot in the lower grade's no one give's a stuff about you,like people shooting score's that AA shooter's would be pleased with.
I think that marshall's on all the discipline lane's is the way to go.

P.s Matt i think you mean fireguard
Hi Simon so this marshall on every kneeling lane does he show the shooter how to kneel whilst he is on the clock,does he let him shoot then take the targets off of him or does he just throw him off of the course.In the past on several occassions shooters have been kicked off of the course for being over the limit on the chrono whilst other shooters including myself have fired 3 shots without recording a velocity(BAD SHOT) or even worse going through the chrono with a sub 100 FPS reading which just goes to show how difficult rulings can be. One of my biggest issues with the kneeling debate that the targets are put in such a position that compromises the kneeling stance answers on a post card please Steve