View Single Post
Old 10th June 2012, 12:38 PM
paul4be paul4be is offline
Why do I bother????????
Join Date: Feb 2011
Member of: Darlington RA
Location: Richmond, North Yorkshire
Posts: 1,201

You will need to provide a cylinder and have it converted. I believe that Hydrographics do it, as does somebody on here, but I can't remember who.
Reply With Quote