View Single Post
Old 28th May 2012, 08:02 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by holly View Post
Beat you at Anston mate on a PROPER COURSE ??? HOLLY
I take it MAD was not a propper course then? nor North Oxon

Originally Posted by holly View Post
let us consider the way simon sees the GPs going in the future , he wants big courses , exciting courses . he want loads of 15 mil targets . well that is all the little clubs out of it for a start . not big , not exciting . boring as he would put it . that means a shrinking number of clubs who can and will do the GPs . why does not the areas help out the smaller clubs to put on a GP with help putting out courses and marshalling them so that they can get on the gravy train of the GPs . that way there would be a bigger variety of shooting grounds . smaller maybe but still interesting . otherwise no matter how big those clubs are it will grind to a halt in the end . because the members will just get fed up with the work load . ??? HOLLY
I'm quite worried about you
Big courses? Well, i would rather walk a line like Sywel or Tawd valel and have various aspects / sections to a Big course rather than the straight line you have for example at springfield yes.
I dont usually like straight line courses as yes i find them a bit boaring, depending on conditions such as Aim at the kill or inch off each kill as you plod along the line. Not challenging.
As for 15 ml klls, not a huge fan of them but happy with 2 in a gp.
Same for 25ml, dont mind them but prefere the variety in having between 3 -8 rather than must have 8. Sometimes a line needs a small kill due to lack of distance, sometimes not.

Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
Sometimes Holly, you actually make sense
Your still high from your Win
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85