View Single Post
Old 25th May 2012, 09:42 AM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by AndyIoW View Post
From what you are saying Simon you are the team are doing plenty of prep for a great course. A bit like me, already working out where to put targets for the Winter league shoot. For a ground that has only about 2 acres we can use, we have never put targets in the same place.
If fact this weekend I will be removing a number of the targets for cleaning and getting them ready. Putting long targets out makes a course, in my opinion quite uninteresting whilst a course that has various angles such as up hill and targets that catch various amounts of wind make a course more memorable.
Course design is all down to wind really and some thaught of how to mix a course up? Personally i think its nice to have angles between lanes where you can, but i dont like having to swing round "in a lane" for the two targets.
Standing lanes will have nice flat footing as they should, standing is hard enough as it is without being off balance.
Final Gp target disatances will be set / moved on the Saturday prior to the Tondu gp, depending on forcast? One thing for sure, if the wnd is average for tondu, we will have 30 - 40 m targets that will take you out of kill and 40 -50 that will be off plate?
if the wind is up there will be less 25 ml kills, if its light there will be more?
I am thinking our 15 ml kills will be in the "Italian Lane"!

Propper wind I hope will be the order of the day ala two years ago lol
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85