View Single Post
Old 19th May 2012, 04:25 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by Waelwulfas View Post
It is clearly an issue that must be resolved, I could quit but then someone would step up to the plate in the future.

Yours in shooting

Ian Challis
Hi Ian,
your right you could quit but the door is open. So open in fact, I (or it seems anyone) could shoot alrternative positions if i so wished at the next and future gp's if a chief marshall signed my card.
So far i dont think anyone has been refused and i dont think many if any have produced anything from a "doctor" or simular to say they have a reson to use an alternative position.

However, to me you shot yourself in the foot on the other thread where you admitted you can take standing shots, I think you said you could take up to 10 but would be aching afterwards.
There are a number of shooters taking the shots in the "normal" positions and suffering pain, Niel daniels for one. I have the utmost respect for those shooters.
I think many would be impressed to see you do the 4 shots standing, its only 2 at a time and i am sure your single point sling must help take weight off the gun.

I am not convinced anything will come from the june 16 meeting, unless a Chief marshall goes back to the rule of if you cant kneel you stand, if you cant stand 2 x 0.
Perhaps all shooters wishing to not stand or kneel should contact the Chief Marshall prior to travelling to Gp. I believe Terry almond is CM at Gp 3.

To me the answer is an additional all sitting class open to all. I know some shooters that dread disapline shots but like the idea of an all sitting class.It would not be hard to re-grade / score as a seperte competion.

Disabled and able bodied Basketball etc.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85