View Single Post
Old 18th May 2012, 08:30 PM
Member of: Moxons ARC, Tamworth SG,Welsh Covert SG, Whittington GC, Greyhound GC
Default RIP Pete M - STB Member Bereavement

I am posting about member Pete M (Peter Mountford) it is with very sad regret to let you know he passed away last week. His funeral is this Monday at Nuneaton Crem 12.45pm.

Pete was a good friend and customer of Solware a valued member of The Umarex Boys Club, The Greyhound Gun Club also was a moderator on Daystate Owners Forum well respected airgunner. We wish his family well our thoughts are with them.

I know people think that gunshops are just there to take your money which in a sense is true we are a business. But,hand on heart I will say we have uptmost respect for all customers. Peter wasnt a customer he was a friend sometimes you can a customer but they become a friend you see every week or every few days. We have friends who just pop in for a chat cup of coffee general see whats going on whats happening. Also for the latest gossip. I have alot of friends from my time at Solware. Pete was definately one of them.

Any donationswill be glady received I will update Shooting The Breeze and I will transfer into my bank account and give to Petes wife.Have posted on other forums where Pete was active.

I am truly gutted one of the nicest guys you could meet.

Thank You
“Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.”

The real Peaky Blinder
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread