View Single Post
Old 9th May 2012, 11:56 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default longer and Harder

Originally Posted by ellis d View Post

Im sure i wont be taking it that serious, i never do where gps are concerned, all ive ever wanted to win
since i came back to FT is the mfta winter league, mfta masters, mfta clubs cup and the europeon champs
3 out 4 aint bad, the rest of the shoots dont concern me..
Well you, like the others who have won it, will have my greatest admiration (and 10) if you win the Gp series. Infact, if you win the series i will give you 20

to me, its the hardest of all comps as its got the highest mumber of top Ft shooters taking part so you have more competion to beat, plus its over 9 rounds that really you need to do very well in the 6 counting to be in with a chance.

I think the worlds is getting there as there are now a growing number of Ft shooters from around the world that can beat the best in the Uk over 3 days.

I have never done the Euros as i am usually working on the saturday and the sunday is too close to no 1 sons birthday. Apart from the prize money its not one that grabs my attention but that may change if I ever get the chance to shoot it?

Mfta winter league is good granted and i think, depending on how wafta votes at the upcoming EGM there may be a chance I take it more seriously for the coming winter? Be nice to see if i can make top 10.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85