Thread: Juniper Green
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2012, 08:00 PM
novice precisioneer
Member of: Garc

Miss Genie,
major thanks for making yesterday such an enjoyable day, it was a rare crack and a pleasure to "ahem" have you on my team, yeah we're different teams but it was us two on the day as far ads I was concerned and without a laugh and giggle it aint worth it.. however, why is it only an Englisher would spell my surname with a ck.. I put the "och" in Cochrane!

Hope you had a good trip home and another great shoot today, it was an ace day yesterday.

Keep smiling.

Well done to all who attended yesterday, was a brilliant day and Juniper green is a fantastic venue run by an excellent bunch.

All the best

See ye soon Genie..

Mav (Rob Cochrane)

Originally Posted by DreamGenie View Post
"The Scottish HFT Open winner was a Scot, well done to Nik Hopkinson." quote.

Somehow you forgot to mention that the Scottish HFT Open Ladies winner was ENGLISH!!!! Well done Nik too.

We've had a fantastic weekend, thank you to all at Juniper Green for a great days shooting and for making us so welcome. Also to Del for keeping us fed and watered!

Not forgetting my shooting partner Rob Cockraine who helped a "poor old granny" round the courses!!!

Most of all, huge thanks to Kenny for Friday night, I am still bouncing like a big kid !!!! And to Ross and Kenny for the excellent Indian meal we had afterwards.

The Scottish hospitality makes it all worth while driving the 1,000 or so miles to shoot!! Looking forward to the return comp at MAD in August.

It would be rude not to thank Gary, Geoff and Ian for their company on the journey (Gary in particular for doing all the driving). Also to Wayne for his company in Scotland - glad you could make it!