View Single Post
Old 4th May 2012, 08:53 AM
Member of: Thorn Dell ( RIP )

Originally Posted by Jamesy View Post
I know it's a long way off yet (Germany) and i understand that folks are eager to get an idea of what's going to happen regarding places etc... but let's not focus only on the top places, there also happens to be a few Ladies, Juniors and dare i mention spring gun shooters who would also like a place and the opportunity to compete at the highest level for their country.
If there has to be a qualification type of event to decide who the few out of a prospective many get to go, let's not decide it by lumping everyone together and taking the top scorers, other wise it will end up as the top PCP AA grade shooters only.
Paul ,you are quite correct it will end up "as the top PCP AA grade shooters" the Juniors,Ladies, and spring gun shooters were all forgotten about after the 2006 home International in Scotland. Two juniors were dragged up to Scotland to make the England team numbers up, as shooters from the rest of England wouldnt attend. The assurance was that they wuoldnt be left out of further England teams , well the rest is just history.