Thread: AA style filler
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2012, 05:12 PM
paul4be paul4be is offline
Why do I bother????????
Join Date: Feb 2011
Member of: Darlington RA
Location: Richmond, North Yorkshire
Posts: 1,201

Originally Posted by mikewills8904 View Post
The one you are looking for is the old style air arms one .the thread was cut by Hydrographics
If you speak to John Sykes he keeps them in stock ,
Failing that I can send you one but you will have to get the thread cut on it ,

Hi, many thanks for the offer, I appreciate it.

Having had a good look, as above it is the old style S200 valve, not quite the same as the version used on the 400's etc. Pic as above, the thread is already on it from AirArms.
Reply With Quote