View Single Post
Old 5th April 2012, 04:32 PM

I'm not sure what you are doing? Surely it's just a pleasant thread to see when people started shooting UKAHFT, which for me, I'm sure, was 2002. I voted as a current shooter as at the time of voting I'd sent off my form and payment for 2 shoots in 2012. Delete my vote if you wish. No biggy. It's just an internet poll.

Why the other name AGAIN comment? In 2009 I shot the worlds and some Fort shoots as Skires as, at the time, it wasn't a good idea for my now ex wife to see my name on internet HFT comp results. I explained why to Sparky re the worlds. It wasn't like I was trying to con UKAHFT. Why would I? I don't belong or shoot for any club and my scores are recoil and not great anyway. I shot the Nationals with my real name as Sparky explained about insurance. Quite comical looking back but paranoia had set in and a lot to lose.

I'm quite amazed you'd even be bothered to remember or check up. I'm nobody in the HFT world. You're not that bloke that keeps ringing and then saying wrong number are you? I just presumed he had asthma. I've always wanted a stalker. Would you like some photos in various stages of undress with me holding a rifle?

Col ... or is it Pat ... or Bill ... damn this multi personality disorder.

Last edited by skires; 5th April 2012 at 04:38 PM.