View Single Post
Old 21st March 2012, 07:18 AM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by loopyloo View Post
I have already allocated lanes for all except new numbers and when Simon pulls his finger out with the grades i can put a list of those in which session. See i have been a busy girl.

The spreadsheet with your name and grade and number is used as a look up to put you into lanes so i dont have to put you all in manually. Until a new list is available those that have new numbers since last gp series and those that have moved grades dont show up properly and you will end up shooting in the wrong grade and get the wrong trophies/points. So i would like to get this right from the off.

Grades wont be done / updated again until after Newbury. so you will have nearly two weeks to sort it, should be plenty of time.
there are ony 4 shooters that have changed numbers that i can think of, i cant remember any of them as yet changing grades.
New shooters are still coming in daily so thats work in progress. some will have a grade prior to Gp 1, some wont. but the list will not be available until after newbury.

Have you planned to keep constructors team mates out of each others lanes too? club mates not shooting with each other?
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85