View Single Post
Old 14th March 2012, 08:08 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

I started planning the course a few weeks back.

last week i started to cut some of the new lanes, ones that as far as i am aware will either never been cut out before or at least have not been used for 10+ years.

Of course come the day everything will depend on the wind, but its going to be a tough Gp. how tough? dont know, I will judge by the first four but have heard the Sefta (MAD) one is also going to be a tough one.

current thaughts are to play by 10

10 long one
10 average ones
10 short ones
10 disaplines
10 reducer.

In theory that will produce enough hits so everyone enjoys, but to be top you will have to have hit some tricky targets.

Lots of ideas and thaught going into the lanes. Some will seem to have very simualr target rangess that take totally different amounts of wid, if its there.

Some lanes will be high bank shots

some will be steep, but shorter down ward shots

Some will be very dark!

hopefully the course will see lanes with different angles so the firing line sweeps through 360 degree. However, i dont think there is a need to have huge angles between two targets in a lane, the sort where you have to swivel on your seat. So that wont be happening!

Will put up some of last weeks pics later and then its back to gp prep work Friday!

Hi - ho
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85