View Single Post
Old 8th March 2012, 03:50 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by AIRFIX GILLY View Post
both shooters / Guns putting in 10+ shot groups no buigger than a 5 p at 55y!

If your getting 5p size groups at 55y stop fu##ing about! put the gun away as you wont get any better groups than that and use the time to develop ure belly.
I have stopped "Abouting" Gilly, hence Harriers and Hugabear scores.

Been much fun over the last 18 or so months with express and falcon but yes this year was always going to be serious.

after coming home from Tondu today and seeing the e-mail about Bill it makes it more so. Would really like to do well this year now for Bill with his Ev2.

As such, today was just about testing another batch of exacts as my dai has gone off the shelves.
not convinced the new batch were quite up to mine and there seems a difference in the pellet on inspection. skirt and head is different.

groups were ok given swirling tondu wind but not convinced enough to buy more of test dai.

Went back to my dai and tried lubing again. no other reason than the barrel was stinky black on the pull through and groups were up + down before cleaning. So lubed pellets this weekend just to see how if af any much longe the barrel stays clean.

Unlubed i need to Clean REV every 150 or so pellets, hopping lubed pellets will stretch that out to 250+

Finished the day on the practice course playing "3 in a row" You have to hit each target 3 times before you can move onto the next.
did not take long to complete. Another How do you miss day.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85