View Single Post
Old 7th March 2012, 01:00 PM
" Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...

I personally hate these shots as its more about physical ability as opposed to shooting ability , whenever I see a shot like this I take it either kneeling or standing unless ofcourse its a forced positional . If thats the case I usually plate it as I physically cannot hold the position . I have even taken a zero on a few occasions because I took a forced prone shot standing or kneeling even though I 'killed ' the target but rules are rules I guess .

The target in question was not as bad as some I have seen in fact I dinked far easier targets that day . lol

Without getting into an arguement I wonder if I could ask a marshall if I could take a shot like this at the end rather than the begining of a comp , crippling myself on my first shot with 29 to go is a bit of a bugger although it was the targets that beat me that day and not my neck !

Ryan Troll
>>>HRPC airgun section<<<

According to the myth, Pandora opened a container releasing all the miseries of mankindógreed, vanity, slander, envy, piningóleaving only HOPE ( + airguns ) inside.