View Single Post
Old 4th March 2012, 06:49 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Fearless Freddie 1- Aa -0

Good end of Mfta season shoot at shugbear.

Top news however is Fearless Freddie made his first journey and despite some noises that should not be there, got us there and back on 40 mpg!
A trip to the ramps is in order.

As usuall staraight line course but nothing straight about the targets which were very well set out.

Rain for the Am session cleared (almost) and in the pm session we had either R -L with the occasional R -l edge, but you had to be carefull for the odd gust.

Used straight from tin Exacts for firsdt 15 targets and then sized 4.52 exacts for last 15.

missed target 1, 50m. Gave inside 9 and it landed on 3, so just a pellet width short. missed target 4 where i think i miss ranged it, lapsing and ranging ion the yellow plate instaed of the string.

Missed target 16 (firsdt shot on sized pellets) where the R- l wind flicked the ohter way as i shot, having given 3 edge it went half inch right!

Happy with 38 yard stander and kneelers plus some good long ones.

not enough wind to determine if unsized had an advantage over sized today, more testing needed?

Arms dealer missed 4 and Little Jack on his firsdt tondu tour missed 3 but i believe did hit 17 on sillys which was top score today.
Wont mention him missing the stander (rare) messing up his dialing on 1st target and misssing the 15ml target at 9 ish yards lol
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85