Thread: Pax Guns
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2009, 06:32 PM
Daystate's whipping boy
Member of: Tawd Vale FT & ARC

Originally Posted by Mog View Post
Was quite impressed until I read this:-

'Additionally buyers of new air rifles, (or pistols) may have the option of having their purchase checked on the shop chronograph in order to determine the muzzle velocity, power output and consistency of their gun, using the pellet(s) of their choice. A print-out of the result will then be provided. This service is also available to customers generally for guns not purchased at Pax Guns, at a nominal cost of 5 for 1 - 2 pellet types tested, or 10 for 3 - 4 pellet types. An accuracy testing service is also available within the shop premises, whereby customers can have their air-rifle tested on our purpose built test rig, which is installed in the basement, at a range of some 20 yards. These tests are intended to establish the most accurate pellet to use in any particular gun - invariably one of our own pellets, (Defiant/Dynamic/Rangemaster/Penetrator/Piledriver) gives the greatest precision! This service is provided at a cost of 25, by appointment only, and takes between 30 and 60 minutes to undertake.'

Surely a claim too far?
i think the "you never ever ever ever have to clean your barrel and the more you use PAX pellets the better the gun will get" claim beats yours

go on bob stick it on the website seen you say it enough
My silence is not weakness, but the beginning of my revenge.