View Single Post
Old 12th February 2012, 06:44 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Exact experiment 1 - partial success?

Good day at Bisley today. had a look round the shops but alas Gimp coats for propper sized chaps seemed in short supplky.

so, we went on to the snow covered Bisley FTC.

Arms Dealer and I shot round with Woody and geoff Hawes, great company with just a hint of banter.

Picked up the Jaka stock off woody, very nice job too. shall pop the action back in this week and test Priest on Exacts.

All ok on the zero range (REv+no27 - Exacts dai 35 @ 4.52) though thaught scope was over reading if it picked up light off snow? [COLOR="Red"REV"[/COLOR]and the Exacts otherwise seemed fine

anyway, long first target, 50 yards or so. Straight down the middle and over it goes.
did miss target 5, reducer at 30 ish but that was due to being to cramped up in extra layers. Was warm, but not comfy and pulled the shot high so removed coat.

Not much wind today, missed one where although there was a breeze i still stayed in on a 47 yader, testing the pellets.
Did not work, needed to come out at least half inch on that one.
Missed target 39, a 40 yard stander but was close at 1 o'clock. Finger was a bit cold by end of course (30 shots enough in cold!) so not too good at feeling first stage.
did have a target i made 52 yards drop low. Arms dealer recons it was 55 but i thaught it should have gone down? Pellet seemed to drop very low?

Happy enough first time out though and will be interestting to see how Exacts go in the other barrel.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85