View Single Post
Old 12th February 2012, 09:51 AM
Member of: South Devon Airgun Club
Default Big Nikko MK1 reticle moving

Hi Guys,

Has anyone ever noticed the reticlel moving approx 10 degrees in either direction when the mag ring is moved up or down?
I've never noticed it up until the other day (probably as I never look though the scope when adjusting the mag) but it is very noticeable.I am the original owner and have been in contact with Highland outdoors,they said that they need proof of purchase to honour the limited lifetime warranty.Well the reciept has long gone by the looks of things so looks as though I'm buggered.
I purchased the scope from the Sportsman nearly seven years ago (where does the time go?) They would have been happy to check through their records but they only go back five years.To this end I have tightened the three microscopic!! grub screws but it hasn't rectified the problem. The mag ring has been re-lubed but is still tight to turn.Thankfully I only need to adjust the mag when shooting only the very closest of targets,but its not right and makes me wonder if its a problem inherrant to this scope.

Has anybody else experienced the same issues with the MK1

South Devon Club
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread