View Single Post
Old 11th February 2012, 03:38 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default how do you miss, with 8.4 g Exactts

Set up REV this morning at tondu. Cold, think it was about 2 degrees. Sunny but certainly cold.
unsized dai 36 exacts were running at around 777, dropping to 770 or so when sized to either 4.50 or 4.52.

grouped at 40 & 50 m with straight from tin, 4.52 and 4.50 sized. Not alot in it but as with express i thaught the sized were tighter.

All testing done with weighed 8.4g pellets.

Then i went back to the 50m board and shot the 8.3 and 8.5 g pellets. No difference to aim points so all in the tin with the 8.4g. good, i hate weighing pellets

Not much wind which was good for setting up and the aim points were almost a perfect match for my Express at 790- 800fps!

Definatley thaught there was an advantage to the Exacts, indeed at times seeing the pellets fly through the same holes the thaught did occure to me

Of course the sentance is not complete unless you add "shooting exacts"

or AA fields come to that, or i suspect any clone 8.4g pellet.

With out dought shooting Falcon is a challenge at 7.3 and after today i am now thinking that shooting the 7.9 Express has addedd an extra challenge to my scores? Perhaps there would be an advantage to the lighter pellet if sailing close to the wind but the REV is set up slow so its flat out and well under the limit.

Might be different with the Priest but until i pick up the stock tomorrow at Bisley i wont be able to do side by side tests till next week

Who knows, but if i do decide to do 2012 season with 8.4 i wont have any more excuses lol!

going to shoot REv with the Exacts tomorrow at Bisley, the plan is not to come out of kill!
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85