View Single Post
Old 11th February 2012, 12:25 PM
tillygti6 tillygti6 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: herne bay
Posts: 299
Default the little captive nut thingies that slide in the acc rails ???for hamsters?

ok. i dont know the technical term for them, but i hope you can guess what i need?

where can i get some from? are they available off the shelf or are there some geniuses that can/do make them?

Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread