View Single Post
Old 9th February 2012, 07:49 AM
RobF's Avatar
RobF RobF is offline
My Empire of Dirt
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset
Location: Poole, Dorset
Posts: 10,165

Originally Posted by flyfisher View Post

No Rob in France it's impossible due to the law.

you require a European Firearms Pass.
you should write to the Firearms Licensing Department not less than 10 working days before your date of departure.
There is no fee for this service.
Hi Robert,

We can't get the EFP in the UK. They will only issue it for firearms, not air rifles.
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep
Reply With Quote