Can someone from M.A.D let me know if it's safe to venture over tomorrow please with the forecast of snow tonight..
Saves me a 4 hr wasted journey if I can't get to the club
Either drop me a PM to grab my number or PM me tonight/in the morning ??
I would be leaving around 0745