View Single Post
Old 13th December 2011, 06:22 AM
Why do I bother????????
Member of: Darlington RA

Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
I think it's great that after the shoot we got together and had an informal chat that (should) result in 4 x standers and 2x kneelers at the next winter league. That should level the playing field a little.
Chirs, whilst I don't particularly agree with a decision such as that for the reasons that I have previously mentioned, where should "levelling the playing field" stop??

The issue has been raised and despite rules already in place to address it, it would appear that changes are still likely. When the next issue and the next are raised, how many rule changes come about? How many people does an issue need to affect to bring about whole scale ruling changes that affect the sport as a whole?
Anyone choosing to take part in any sport is fully aware of the rules before taking part. If due to particular circumstances they need to use an adapted part of those rules, they are aware of that from the outset as well.

I am not having a pop, but genuinely would like to know your thougths on the above.