Originally Posted by NJR 100
All forecasts show heavey rain from 9 - 3pm sunday.
we are having a chin wag at about 10 this morning, but at this moment in time i am expecting to cancell the shoot until Feb 5th?
Will confirm later.
Oh wow ! That serious hey ..
I suppose access road etc , plus no one wants to get all their stuff wet 'n mucky .
I will keep my eyes peeled .