View Single Post
Old 17th November 2011, 05:14 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by TonyF View Post

I greatly respect Andy C and take note of his opinions but what he said was, quote "Personally i dont see a problem with people taking kneelers off their bums as i found very little advantage from it over a conventional kneeler". Agreed he has different views on Standers so that may need looking at!

If it helps, speaking for myself, I personally find the disabled Keeling position no advantage and only get approx 50% of them, but at least I'm trying to take the shot as closely as possible to the normal stance. Back in 2006 when I won the SWEFTA Championship and was taking the kneelers in the normal position I was far more stable and probably got 90-95% of them. RobF also poster earlier that he was more stable in the conventional position......

I don't know, but perhaps the bigest problem is with the alternative standing position only, I certainly know that when people suggest that taking a kneelers as a stander, that would then be a real disadvantage to most!
Hi Tony,
I have already said the same thing in a post somewhere. When three Tondu AA class shooters tried the positions we found the kneeling averaged out. One (me) found the disabled stance no easier or harder than the kneeling position I use. One found it easier, one found it harder.
However, all three of us found the standing position far more stable. That for me and i think most other AA shooters is the problem. An advantage is agained from the current disanled standing position?
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85