View Single Post
Old 16th November 2011, 08:05 PM
SWEFTA FT Champion 2006
Member of: Mendip Air Gun Club, East Devon FTC, Avon Hawks FTC.

As many will know, I am forced to use the disabled position for the Kneelerís as I have Osteoarthitis throughout my body and itís totally impossible to bend my knee.
I always carry a medical letter from my Doctor stating this, which can be viewed by anyone if required and also carry the blue badge.

Whilst in great pain in my neck & shoulders, I always take Standerís in the normal standing position, usually miss most of them, and I personally believe that if you can manage to get around a course without the use medical aids (zimmer/walking sticks etc), then you should be able to take the standers in the normal position. Hence I would expect very few people (if any) to use the disabled standing position and maybe that position should be done away with or a tightening up on the numbers of people using it!

It was great to see more Teams in the Constructors championships last year and I shot in one of them, but has anyone thought what would happen if we went to an all sitting class, would the scores from people shooting that class be allowed to be entered in one of the CONSTRUCTORS TEAMS ?
AA Field Target Team 2007~2011
East Devon FTC - SWEFTA Club Champions 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010 & 2013/2014/2015