View Single Post
Old 14th November 2011, 10:33 AM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by greyskullnz View Post
Not quite true.

Rebecca was shooting in NZ the year previous to the Worlds. She and Bernd competed in the National Champs, Rebecca is a NZ citizen and entitled to compete under her nationality. She just happened to be residing in the Netherlands with her partner in the Months leading up to Italy 2011.
We sent 4 to South Africa.
We are sending another from the intended host club to Norway.
We can and will accommodate 300+, have seen how a Worlds runs, have the people and back to run it. What we don't need is sniping from the sidelines.
Can you not afford the trip to New Zealand or something like that?
Good thing the hosting roster is not left up to partisan politics any more. It means the rest of the World gets a fair shake at hosting now, and actually participating.

will any of the Nz Shooters who shot in Italy actually be living in NZ in 2013 (if its not in germany) though and activley involved in putting on the event?
Ok, your sending someone to norway, but with its 150 entry it seems to be that compared to Italy and perhaps other future worlds where the entry and formats may be quite different, it may not be the best example to base things on?
The point was raised that the worlds is changing it seems in various ways, what happened a few years ago may have little to do with future worlds?
I was not singling Nz out particually, just passing on a comment from another shooter that a host country should have the people who will be organising their event at the preceeding couple of worlds.
I can afford the trip to Nz if i wish yes, but at the moment, if only 8 of the top 20 english (or indeed other countruies perhaps?) shooters are going to any worlds I would not wish to spend a large amount of money on going to a competion that i feel would be incomplete in that potentail winners were not allowed entry.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85