View Single Post
Old 7th November 2011, 08:07 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

really enjoyed my first visit to castle FTC. Very nice ground, Trees were not as big as i as expecting but have to say a great venue to shoot. Definatley worth returning to. Think in the summer when perhaps the extra foliage may dampen the wind down a touch, it may even be worth tryig the RS again?
Was not a good day for Rs Sunday though, was off plate a few times lol

Thaught the course was great, kneelers wer spot on and good pair of standers (unless your a hotshot!).
Ddespite no reducers, found the 30 - 40 yard full size kill targets that were in the wind were just as enjoyable a test of shooting as the 40 - 55 yard ones. wish there were more in Gp at that range.
Indeed, given conditions (and pellets) was glad to have more room to guess where to aim!

Only downside was shooting with a possessed shooter.
How else can you miss the first three, then have the wind drop for the next 27 lol!
Ok, there were some good shots in that little run, it was an experience to whitness it up close. Wel done El Capitano
Have to say i was also impressed with some of the long shots Peter took out with the springer. Joy to shot with both of you. thanks

Evan managed a cup of tea and a slice of walnut (twice) cake,

Well i be bumswizzled!
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85