View Single Post
Old 18th October 2011, 09:12 PM
Default Potential new site in Upavon, Wilts

I have identified a potential new HFT/FT/plinking/zeroing site near Upavon in Wiltshire. At the moment I am in discussion withthe owner, but before I go too far withthe negotiations I want/need to be able to demonstrate the level of interest from potential customers.

It is intended that a 30 lane course will be set up on the edge of Salisbury Plain in a wooded area and open ground along with a zeroing/plinking range in the open areas. Cost per day will be competitive (set at about the same as other clubs). Existing facilities include a brick built cafe catering for teas & coffes plus simple(egg and bacon butties) meals and snacks (homemade cakes etc) and club room with lavatories. There is potential to seek UKAHFT recognition and to host competitions/meets if support is appropriate. The course may be open during the week as well if enough interest is shown

If you live within 30 miles of Upavon please put your name down if you would be interested in using a site if it was set up at Upavon. This will only proceed if the level of support gives the owner a "warm & fuzzy" feeling that it is worthwhile so please include your rough distance from Upavon and the use you would make of the facility.

Please feel free to post links to this poll on other forums.

Mr Ex-Crabfat

Last edited by Mr Ex-Crabfat; 18th October 2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Additional information
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread