View Single Post
Old 14th October 2011, 07:08 PM

This idea has been brought up in NEFTA meetings every now & then for the last 10 years or so .

I'd like to see a big ( something to look forward too ) shoot every month / 5 weeks .That would give everyone the chance to put a bit more time in back at their clubs , which can only make the sport stronger in my opinion . Also a few brownie points could be harvested as family time would be more frequent .

We have the bfta / inters in april . Nefta classic in may . possible return of the anglo to take into consideration as weekend shoots . Thats 3 monthly weekend shoot out of a 6 - 7 month national calendar , so ..... would it be worth thinking about dropping gp's to 6 or 7 rounds ?

Off topic slightly . Would there be any interest in a buffet meal on the saturday night of the classic ? This is something that i look forward too when shooting abroad & brings us all together socially . Trev ryan & some of the emley gang are trying one out on their xmas do & is reporting back as to what it'll be like for the classic weekend .. Its an indian restaurant & costs about a tenner plus drinks & if it comes off could be incorporated into the shoot entry fee if enough interest is shown ...

Soz to divert slightly , but maybe an ideal chance to see how the weekend shoot get togethers would go !

Thanks , calps .