View Single Post
Old 10th October 2011, 12:15 PM
Ex Shooter
Cool There may be trouble ahead...

As the over-friendly Wood-Elf Fargoth says in Morrowind, Greetings and Salutations!

As you may have guessed from my Username i am the offspring of HotShot AKA Dave Semmens AKA Mr ImAlwaysComingSecondThisYear.

My name is Chris and i'm making a return to the shooting circuit after a long period of absence, albeit with some sporadic occasional shoots.

Back in my early shooting days as a junior i had many highlights, the best of which included coming third in the junior category at the World Field Target Championships in 2005, winning C grade in my first winter league, coming second by one target to win a GP and being part of the Nefta Team at the Inter-Regionals at the age of 15, and finally, but by no means least, winning the junior category and coming second in A grade at the Nefta Classic.

I'm approaching 22 years of age and i think its been a long enough wait for a return to the game, i'm looking forward to the banter to be had this winter in the winter league and naturally, hitting some targets in the process!

So gentlemen, prepare yourselves, because i'm coming back with a vengeance!

Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread